Hi, everyone!

punnygirl

I'm 34, definitely asexual, and probably aromantic. I'm thinking I might be demi-alterous.

I like the idea of romance, but I've never experienced it and don't really understand what it is in reality. I'm not really sure if I would like if I had the chance because I'm not the hugest fan of people or sharing real emotions. Plus, I am touch averse.

I like stories (movies, TV, books, or creating my own), music, crafting, nature, animals, and alone time. I have been vegan since college. I'm also a fan of sparkly and colorful things. I have been studying gemstone for a few years now. I'm also really interested in languages, grammar, and linguistics.

Looking forward to meeting you!

• Like 1

Hello, I'm Isa and it's nice to meet ya! I hope you have a fun time here! :)

Also, I think you may be describing aegoromantic when you say you ike the idea of romance but not the practice of it. :)

On 4/30/2023 at 11:08 PM, Fox said:

What is your favorite gemstone?

I always have a hard time picking favorites. I'm trying to decide and I already thought of at least 4. I'll just go with the first one that popped into my head: morganite

• Like 1

On 4/30/2023 at 6:34 PM, punnygirl said:

I'm 34, definitely asexual, and probably aromantic. I'm thinking I might be demi-alterous.

I like the idea of romance, but I've never experienced it and don't really understand what it is in reality. I'm not really sure if I would like if I had the chance because I'm not the hugest fan of people or sharing real emotions. Plus, I am touch averse.

I like stories (movies, TV, books, or creating my own), music, crafting, nature, animals, and alone time. I have been vegan since college. I'm also a fan of sparkly and colorful things. I have been studying gemstone for a few years now. I'm also really interested in languages, grammar, and linguistics.

Looking forward to meeting you!

hi mim Koconut Bounty, but I also respond to the nicknames of Reese and Ebby. Im hetero oriented aroace (specifically sex-repulsed), I like a lot of cartoons but not a lot of things meant for "my age". I have ADHD and my main hyperfocus is stars/astrology