Food. Lets talk about food.

apprehensiveanne

PASTA!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PASTA IN ALL SHAPES AND FORMS!!!! Lasange?!?!? Sure!!! Spaghetti?!?!? Yes please!!! Udon?!?!? Oh I'd love to!!!

Edited by Keith
  • Like 2

• 8 months later...

Food is one of life's great joys, isn't it? There are so many delicious options to choose from. Some of my absolute favorites include a perfectly cooked medium-rare steak with garlic mashed potatoes and sautéed spinach, and for dessert, a classic tiramisu with layers of coffee-soaked ladyfingers and creamy mascarpone. Speaking of culinary adventures, have you ever ventured into using mushroom powder in your cooking? It's a fantastic ingredient that brings a unique and earthy flavor to dishes. Food is a wonderful topic that brings people together, and it's always fun to discover new flavors and dishes!

Edited by burtonalex

Samosas 🇮🇳 with chickpea filling!

On 3/26/2023 at 3:05 PM, Keith said:

PASTA!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PASTA IN ALL SHAPES AND FORMS!!!! Lasange?!?!? Sure!!! Spaghetti?!?!? Yes please!!! Udon?!?!? Oh I'd love to!!!

I 💚 :noodles:

Also, veggie lasagna is so good.

• Like 1

You know, I'm gonna have to say french fries. They're so good lol, and theres so many options- waffle fries, curly fries, potato fries (they aren't the best kind tho), normal fries. I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of right now. Really, I just prefer that they are seasoned- if they aren't then what's the point?

Otherwise, I agree with the rest of you. I like pasta a lot too.

Edited by DreamSeeker