Come discuss these bands

Rinpochard

I really want to discuss some bands I like so here's a list of what bands/artists I like:

Jack Stauber, Mother mother (new to their music), Queen, Owl city, Foo fighters, SIAMES, Gorillaz, Authority zero, the Used, Cage9, Twenty one pilots, Linkin park, Sleeping at last, Cemeteries

If I had to choose a favorite, it would be Queen or Linkin park

If you want to discuss any of the bands, reply here or send me a message

• Like 3

Queen, Gorillaz, Foo Fighters - all such great & classic choices!

Owl City! I don’t think there’s an album in its entirety which gives me as much nostalgia as Ocean Eyes (oh my goodness, let’s chat about it!).

Do you have a favourite Queen song? ‘Barcelona’ was this for me at one stage - it’s so dramatic!

I'm new to your other suggestions, or only know them by name! Where would you suggest beginning with any of these?!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, the more the merrier said:

Queen, Gorillaz, Foo Fighters - all such great & classic choices!

Owl City! I don’t think there’s an album in its entirety which gives me as much nostalgia as Ocean Eyes (oh my goodness, let’s chat about it!).

Do you have a favourite Queen song? ‘Barcelona’ was this for me at one stage - it’s so dramatic!

I'm new to your other suggestions, or only know them by name! Where would you suggest beginning with any of these?!

My favorite Queen songs are Radio ga ga, Face it alone, We are the champions, Spread your wings, Keep passing the open windowså and Killer queen! Can't choose just one, that'd be impossible

Jack stauber: I suggest you start from Pop food, probably from the songs 'Buttercup' and 'Dog nightmare'. He makes avant garde/experimental pop/rock music

Mother mother: 'o my heart' and 'ghosting' are great songs and 'hayloft 2' is more aggressive. I have no idea how to describe their genre

SIAMES: try 'the wolf' and 'mr. Fear', mr. Fear is my favorite song right now. They make electro I think?

Authority zero: 'revolution riot' and 'when we rule the world'. They're a punk-rock band, Green day vibes

the Used is another rock-punk band. 'the bird and the worm', 'the ripper' and 'hospital' are my favorites from them

Cage9 is also a rock band. I have way too many faves but I love 'starry eyes', '1984' and 'hearts and stars'

Twenty one pilots: Idk how to describe their genre either. Try 'holding on to you', 'guns for hands' and 'stressed out' for example

Linkin park: 'numb', 'castle of glass' 'until it breaks' and 'breaking the habit' are great songs

Sleeping at last: he makes peaceful mostly piano-based songs. Try 'mars', 'neptune' or 'woodwork'

Cemeteries: 'empty camps' 'can you hear them sing' and 'luna (moon of claiming' 

And of course we can discuss Ocean Eyes! My personal favorite album from Owl city is Midsummer station

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I went to Pinkpop once, to see Linkin Park… and then they cancelled 🥲 Breaking the habit is my favourite song of theirs, the videoclip is so cool as well.

And I love Queen! It is hard to pick a favourite, but I guess I would go for ‘Don’t stop me now’.

One of my friends absolutely loves 21 Pilots and has introduced me to them. Their songs overall have great lyrics, not sure if I’m a fan yet though.

Thanks for the other suggestions :)

• Like 2