I’m so confused What is this type of attraction? Cw:mentions of kissing (not in a sexual way)

MaxIsCosmic

Question

So I have this friend who I cuddle with a lot and sometimes we kiss and he pins me down and kisses me. I enjoy when he kisses me and but I don’t want to have sex even though it sounds like a sexual thing and I don’t feel like we do this in a sexual  way (I identify as asexual). when he dose it I feel flustered like I blush and such but it doesn’t feel romantic (I’ve talked about this with him and he agrees it doesn’t feel romantic or sexual) I’m really confused is there a word for this kind of attraction or am I mistaking it for something? 

Edited by MaxIsCosmic

4 answers to this question

5 hours ago, MaxIsCosmic said:

So I have this friend who I cuddle with a lot and sometimes we kiss and he pins me down and kisses me. I enjoy when he kisses me and but I don’t want to have sex even though it sounds like a sexual thing and I don’t feel like we do this in a sexual  way (I identify as asexual). when he dose it I feel flustered like I blush and such but it doesn’t feel romantic (I’ve talked about this with him and he agrees it doesn’t feel romantic or sexual) I’m really confused is there a word for this kind of attraction or am I mistaking it for something? 

Perhaps sensual?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, The Gray Warlock said:

In my experience, biology trumps identity. There are things our bodies are hard wired to do. Drives that are wired into our brains, ways our hormones and nervous systems act and react in certain situations, and these systems are completely indifferent to our conceptions of ourselves.

I agree the blush and flustering doesn't have to be connected to an attraction. It could just be the way you feel when you're kissing.

• Like 1