Stagedives into the community!

Hello!  41 year old dude here joining in on the community.  Not many people are like me in real life out here.  Sometimes I feel like a unicorn.  Nice to met all ya fellow Aro's!  Just a little about me, I recently discovered I am a Poly-Aro-Sexual through therapy.  I can date, I can have fun, but as soon as the romance hits, and it goes from a platonic understand and fun, I become a shell of myself.  A lot of history but its nice to finally figure out I am not a bad dude, I was just in the wrong situations.  I currently have a gay platonic soulmate in my life, and she is wonderful.  Also my daughter is in transition, stealing all my old spice!  So yeah, I am an old head from the new gen.  Who wants to platonically laugh and cry with me?  :D 

Edited by PlatonicSmash81
  • Like 8

welcome!

37 minutes ago, PlatonicSmash81 said:

its nice to finally figure out I am not a bad dude, I was just in the wrong situations.

Yep, thats a feeling which resonates with me as well, good to see you here.

also i love your picture, looks like we have another artist here!

49 minutes ago, roboticanary said:

welcome!

Yep, thats a feeling which resonates with me as well, good to see you here.

also i love your picture, looks like we have another artist here!

The picture currently is borrowed, therefore I made sure I used one that had the watermark in it.  BUT my daughter, they are an artist and I am having her draw me up something of this nature, and it will be replaced with that one.  My kid, they are in art college currently.  

Thank you for the welcome!  I am hoping to find the support and all that stuff here!  I might be 41 but I am not done searching! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PlatonicSmash81 said:

The picture currently is borrowed, therefore I made sure I used one that had the watermark in it.  BUT my daughter, they are an artist and I am having her draw me up something of this nature, and it will be replaced with that one.  My kid, they are in art college currently.  

ah ok, still a cool pick, and i cant wait to see what they draw for you

• Like 1

18 hours ago, PlatonicSmash81 said:

Sometimes I feel like a unicorn.

If I read about you in a book, I would think the character was a bit too far-fetched. So pretty unicorn-ish indeed.

5 hours ago, roboticanary said:

We need MOAR aro art1!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DeltaAro said:

If I read about you in a book, I would think the character was a bit too far-fetched. So pretty unicorn-ish indeed.

This got a smile from me :)  

9 hours ago, roboticanary said:

Me too, they were very honored with my request.  It will be probably a month or so before they are finished, with school, work and also they have some commissions to complete.  But Dad gets art for free :) 

• Like 1