Accessibility

LifezVictory

Hi. I was wondering if there might be anything that can be done to make this site easier to navigate with a screenreader? It works okay already, but it can be a bit confusing to navigate at times. Mostly because a lot of the links don't seem to have labels.
Tbh I have no idea how to fix that, but I still think it is a good thing to keep in mind.

• Like 1

ok I will have a look to see if I can find how invision does labelling of their menus. thank you for bringing this up.

you say most links dont have labels, if you could let me know some of the things you do get labels for that would be realy helpful as then i could see what is different about them in the site editor.

On 8/3/2022 at 8:58 PM, roboticanary said:

you say most links dont have labels, if you could let me know some of the things you do get labels for that would be realy helpful as then i could see what is different about them in the site editor.

Most likely this is about aria-labels? I only see one element that has one: the Search button.

BTW, I know that grey is an aro color. But I imagine the gray on white contrast is too low sometimes (all themes have this problem).

image.png.86f15658d74e2305ee165faeb1b4ed00.png

Thanks for your effort to keep this site running! :aropride:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeltaV said:

BTW, I know that grey is an aro color. But I imagine the gray on white contrast is too low sometimes (all themes have this problem).

ok, i'll have a look at that and try to increase the contrast a bit

1 hour ago, DeltaV said:

Most likely this is about aria-labels? I only see one element that has one: the Search button.

gives me a start at least, I'll check if i can add them to the menu items at least