Pride merchandise from stores?

Maryland

So I’m heading to Hard Rock Cafe tomorrow in Barcelona, but also Madrid later on. What’s your opinion on the Hard Rock Cafe “serve all, love all” merchandise thing, personally I think it’s nice, maybe even somewhat discreet if I tell my mom and dad why I got it. 

Hard Rock Café has this “Spend more than 50$ and you get a gift + a t-shirt.” 

so I can say I got the Pride item by the gift (or t-shirt)

also, there are so many street vendors. I hope I can find a small and discreet ring with aro pride :)

what hand do I wear it on :( 

im not that in the know.

anywho~ thanks for reading. And also, can I get your opinions on big brand merchandise that have some sort of pride related?

you wear the aro ring on your left middle finger.I think the merchandise sounds nice.I'm indifferent about big brand merchandise I like it but A lot of companies just put some out because of pride month and only do it for the money.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

you wear the aro ring on your left middle finger.I think the merchandise sounds nice.I'm indifferent about big brand merchandise I like it but A lot of companies just put some out because of pride month and only do it for the money.

Hard rock has had it put even before pride month, which is pretty nice. 
thanks for telling me which finger :)

• Like 1

I have mixed feelings about big brand pride merch

On one hand: It means that queer identities are becoming more widely accepted, and certain identities (like aromantic) are becoming more visible.

On the other hand: It's capitalism and big companies mostly see queer people as another potential demographic to make money off of. They don't actually care.

I don't think it's wrong to buy the merch though. I've seen some pretty cute designs, but I've also seen some totally useless cash-grab-y ones.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Apex said:

I have mixed feelings about big brand pride merch

On one hand: It means that queer identities are becoming more widely accepted, and certain identities (like aromantic) are becoming more visible.

On the other hand: It's capitalism and big companies mostly see queer people as another potential demographic to make money off of. They don't actually care.

I don't think it's wrong to buy the merch though. I've seen some pretty cute designs, but I've also seen some totally useless cash-grab-y ones.

True. Generally I don't like to buy pride merch from companies unless the profits go to LGBTQ charities.

• Like 1