Jump to content

Aro/Ace flags in the wild


Recommended Posts

I don’t know if this warrants a post but eeee


Ugh the picture won’t be attached right. 
 

i saw a Aroace flag along “the golden bridge” in Florence :) I felt so happy :) 

i sorta came out to one of my group mates.3EFAC897-A65E-44AC-B996-ED29FACE2694.jpg.e4432990b2b64bc1d7e8eb3b3b126cb6.jpg

i was really surprised :) I’m happy I could see this :D so at least I know an aroace is in Italy (it might also be the normal pride flag but, I like to think it’s the aroace flag)

 

Edited by ArrowAce
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ArrowAce said:

Yea it didn’t upload right. I will edit it when I’m no longer on cellular.

Don't stress. Looking forward to it! 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, DeltaV said:

Don't stress. Looking forward to it! 🙂

I just redid it feel free to look :)

i also wanna get another opinion if it is the aroace flag.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, ArrowAce said:

I don’t know if this warrants a post but eeee


Ugh the picture won’t be attached right. 
 

i saw a Aroace flag along “the golden bridge” in Florence :) I felt so happy :) 

i sorta came out to one of my group mates.3EFAC897-A65E-44AC-B996-ED29FACE2694.jpg.e4432990b2b64bc1d7e8eb3b3b126cb6.jpg

i was really surprised :) I’m happy I could see this :D so at least I know an aroace is in Italy (it might also be the normal pride flag but, I like to think it’s the aroace flag)

 

I love that this was a nice opportunity for you to talk about being aroace to your groupmates and that it made you feel happy :)

The flag however, is a ‘peace flag’ like this one: https://paceebene.org/store/pace-flag A very cool flag indeed!

Personally I’ve never seen aroace flags ‘in the wild’, except at Pride marches. 

Edited by Nix
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's nothing right now this world needs more than PEACE ☮️🕊️🏳️‍🌈.

PS: Yeah, I'm not naive. I still blame Putin and his lackeys for the war 150%.

Edited by DeltaV
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DeltaV said:

There's nothing right now this world needs more than PEACE ☮️🕊️🏳️‍🌈.

PS: Yeah, I'm not naive. I still blame Putin and his lackeys for the war 150%.

Yea I got family in both Russia and Ukraine (my moms side) It sucks as our family is kinda split between the family. And my mom is not wanting to say who she’s supporting to the rest of the family as it may split the family apart.

 

i do hope the war ends. and everything is peaceful once more.

2 hours ago, Nix said:

I love that this was a nice opportunity for you to talk about being aroace to your groupmates and that it made you feel happy :)

The flag however, is a ‘peace flag’ like this one: https://paceebene.org/store/pace-flag A very cool flag indeed!

Personally I’ve never seen aroace flags ‘in the wild’, except at Pride marches. 

Oh I was hoping it was an aroace flag with the word over it. I saw it as the green washed out like a lot, I also thought they hung it upside down. 
i mean I’m glad I told some of my group mates. But its like, wow

 

a little upset but hey, it was a nice experience. Getting happy over what

i thought was another aroace person in the city I was visiting.

 

 

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I very rarely see pride flags in general that aren't the six stripe rainbow flag. I saw a customer at work with a trans flag once. And another time someone had a bi flag face mask.
edit:
Oooooh, also a coworker has a bi pride pin. It's subtly colored, but I've seen the same pin for sale online and it's a bisexual pride pin

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...