Nice to meet ya!

Hi! I have no idea what to write please help. 

I stumbled upon this site like, idk, 20 minutes ago? I was just scrolling through some wikis for no reason other than I decided to fixate on a random wiki talking about demiromantic-ism(?) and then it led to me making an account! 

Anyways, I'm demiromantic and asexual. I think I was about 12 when I realized that I didn't get it whenever people in the hallways at my school would talk about crushes and how cute this one person is and among other things I'd rather not mention.

I was super confused for a while and just decided, maybe there's just something wrong with me, I'm sure I'll figure it out some day. But I figured it out with the help of some of my good friends, who are all queer for some reason ahaha ~foreshadowing~

I was still in 6th grade when I started to actually question my sexuality. It was kinda basic like, am I really straight? Should I tell my parents? Am I okay? After a lot of "research" on the internet, I figured out that, no, there's nothing wrong with me, I am normal, and I am perfectly okay. I am just asexual and demiromantic. That is normal, that is okay, it isn't wrong, I'm not broken, and I am valid and there's nothing you can do about it.

Anyways, you can call me Ari, Aria, Blep, or even Noodles (they aren't my real name anyways ;)

And thanks for listening (reading?) to my TedTalk! You are all valid and loved <3

(im also still a minor so please please dont talk about weird things, and before you ask, tumblr)

Hi! I hope you'll have fun here.

7 hours ago, blepinnoodles said:

Anyways, you can call me Ari, Aria, Blep, or even Noodles (they aren't my real name anyways ;)

Aria is such a nice word, and possibly a more beautiful name (I suppose in this case, nickname lol). I like it for two reasons: it means melody or tune, usually in opera. Secondly, c418's Aria Math is such a good song depending on the day it's my favourite song.

7 hours ago, blepinnoodles said:

(im also still a minor so please please dont talk about weird things, and before you ask, tumblr)

Am I the only person who's not straight who has never used tumblr? I got all my info from Wikipedia lol.

17 hours ago, Deltalorian said:

Aria is such a nice word, and possibly a more beautiful name (I suppose in this case, nickname lol). I like it for two reasons: it means melody or tune, usually in opera. Secondly, c418's Aria Math is such a good song depending on the day it's my favourite song.

Aww thanks. I never really liked my real name, so one day I was like, why not just get another? TBH, I only use it online anyways.

If I remember correctly, I was browsing the internet in search of a name and I didn't really want a basic name. Like no offense, but I had 4 different girls named some form of Lily in my 5th grade class. I read somewhere that Aria meant freedom and I was like, hey, I like that.

17 hours ago, Deltalorian said:

Am I the only person who's not straight who has never used tumblr? I got all my info from Wikipedia lol.

Blessed are the ignorant. My advice, never get a tumblr account. I was just a wee 13 when I got my account. There's some trauma from that. And getting a reddit account too but we don't talk about those dark, dark times.

~Pain~

Stay hydrated! <3

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blepinnoodles said:

If I remember correctly, I was browsing the internet in search of a name and I didn't really want a basic name. Like no offense, but I had 4 different girls named some form of Lily in my 5th grade class.

At least it's not as basic as me. I'm one of nine different people named Daniel in my year at sixth form. The amount of people who call me by my second name only is kinda ridiculous. Genuinely, one of my friends is only called Daniel because one of the other babies at the hospital had also been named Dan, and they couldn't agree on anything else.

13 hours ago, Deltalorian said:

I'm one of nine different people named Daniel in my year at sixth form

That's a lot of people. I think my entire friend group is comprised of nine people at most ngl

2 hours ago, roboticanary said:

Welcome,

also yeah, Aria, cracking name although noodles is close in terms of coolness. 

Why thank you! When I made that name, I was craving ramen. I was hungry and it was 2 am. Very bad combos if you're on a diet like me.

• Like 2

welcome!! hope you like it here :D
also we both use aria as a nickname even though its not our real name lmao

On 6/15/2022 at 1:34 AM, Deltalorian said:

also, nope, i never had tumblr either. youre not alone.

On 6/15/2022 at 4:34 AM, Deltalorian said:

Am I the only person who's not straight who has never used tumblr? I got all my info from Wikipedia lol

I have never used tumblr either.   :)