Fictional character squishes?

Angrboda

Who are your fictional character squishes? Or am I the only one who gets those? XD It can be any characters from TV, movies, or books that you've caught aro cooties for. What do you like about them?

• Like 2

Xena, warrior princess. What more explanation is needed? Also I had to question if I was truly aro during the original short run of Wentworth Miller as Captain Cold on the Flash tv show. Head over heels I swear 🤣

You know it's difficult - do I want to be them, do I want to be their bff, do I want to put them in a jar? It's so hard to sort out the emotions!

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, merlindfluorite said:

Xena, warrior princess. What more explanation is needed? Also I had to question if I was truly aro during the original short run of Wentworth Miller as Captain Cold on the Flash tv show. Head over heels I swear 🤣

You know it's difficult - do I want to be them, do I want to be their bff, do I want to put them in a jar? It's so hard to sort out the emotions!

I loved Captain Cold too! XD

• Like 2

1 minute ago, merlindfluorite said:

Honestly he was just such a strangely perfect character? So funny, so handsome, so villainous! To this day my love is strong 🤣

I think being a villain in general wins a person lots of points. LOL But they have to have an interesting personality as well. He had both. ^_^ But my biggest squish will always be Loki. :3

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Angrboda said:

I think being a villain in general wins a person lots of points. LOL But they have to have an interesting personality as well. He had both. ^_^ But my biggest squish will always be Loki. :3

Definitely the villains have more fun!

Tom Hiddleston clearly had a lot of fun with Loki, I did enjoy that character. I wasn't as much of a fan of the overall run of the marvel movies, there were a lot of inconsistencies, but there were absolutely some stand out characters, fantastic casting.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, merlindfluorite said:

Definitely the villains have more fun!

Tom Hiddleston clearly had a lot of fun with Loki, I did enjoy that character. I wasn't as much of a fan of the overall run of the marvel movies, there were a lot of inconsistencies, but there were absolutely some stand out characters, fantastic casting.

Yes, I've noticed that too. :p In the most recent Spiderman I kept going back & forth between "SQUEEE! That's so cool!" & "Wait... That doesn't make any sense for the character to do that..." It felt more like an exiting fanfic to me.

Edited by Angrboda
  • Like 2

I prefer to not openly name my FOs/comfort characters/blorbos/whatever, but I'm a selfshipper and all of my current ships are squish-y. I can feel a broader range of attraction towards fictional characters- in the past I've had full-blown, very serious crushes on them. But lately most of my attraction has been "I like them, is it platonic? Maybe a little romantic? Oh well I don't care as long as I'm having fun lol"

In short there's a handful of characters that I'd be down to simply vibe with

• Like 4