Reintroduction

Neon

I'm back with a shorter name.

Hi, I'm Neon. I was here quite a few months ago as Neon Green Packing Peanut, I stopped being super active around the time I decided to just not bother with AVEN anymore (I found it rather toxic to arospec people outside of aro-specific threads. Also all the big accounts were alloallo people talking about being late bloomers). I didn't mean to stop checking here, it just kind of happened. 

But yeah, I'm back, with a better feel for aromanticism, and my own identity. I realized that being aro and being ace are tied together for me, but are also separate experiences. A bit paradoxical, but that's just how it goes. I also found I feel a lot more connected to being aro than ace, because it affects my life more. I decided to not label platonic, aesthetic, or similar attraction, because it just wasn't working for me.

I've recently gotten really into Steven Universe and Our Flag Means Death. I don't really know what else to put here, but I'm open to questions, comments, etc..

Hi again I guess.

• Like 5