I guess I am not aro anymore...?

Arsenic

A LOT of things happened lately. Okay, a little abstract:

1- I am in a romantic relationship for almost three years and a half with my best friend of seven years.

2- A few months ago I started questioning if I was aro and I started labelling as demiaro.

3- Came to the conclusion I was aro and feeling alterous attraction to my girlfriend.

Last week I decided to come out to my girlfriend as aro, and it went REALLY wrong. I almost lost her, and it felt terrible. My identity as aro suddenly disappeared, and I felt miserable for hurting my partner and best friend, and I could do nothing but crying about it. We met up and we had a terrible argument, and I don't know how, but we could fix things up (that happened exactly a week ago), and now we are feeling better and still together.

The thing is, after this situation, now I am sure about nothing regarding to my romantic orientation. I guess I am demiaro, or even allo (I don't think so but there is the possibility), but not aro, because I am definitely feeling romantic attraction for my partner. I guess I will remain unlabelled, I do not want to question my identity anymore, I am tired and I don't want to mess things up again with my partner.

I don't know if I will come back to this server, I want to clear my mind up at least a bit before coming back here. You are a lovely community and it felt amazing to be a part of it for this time, thanks for everything:aropride:💚🐸

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...