confused

hey everyone hope yall do well , i had some random question { just lemme give some information till i was 16.5 i was aro ace then i turned on A spectrum then rn idk what i am but i feel close to soft romo orientation } so there is this girl, one day, i crushing crazy over her, one day its mild, one day i feel like unfriending her, one day i feel squish , but i always feel jealous when she is with her friends , like the way she is with me she with her friend to make me jealous , and i have to say i may get jealous a bit if she get girl/boy friend but the odd thing i have this feeling for Allll of my friend , soo, anyone know what label am i possible or im just another alloromantic? ... i will be grateful any answer

{ note: i just soemtimes desire romantic relationship with her/ no soft romo relationship indeed in other time im just open about it sometimes repulsed AHHH }

Maybe you're arofluid or aroflux (both meaning someone whose orientation is fluid across the aro-spectrum.)

Another label you might like is arospike! Here's how the LGBTA wiki explains it: "... someone who usually feels no romantic attraction, but occasionally has rare and sudden spikes of romantic attraction for an amount of time that can vary from a day to a couple of months before returning to one's normal amounts of aromanticism." 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In my limited experience with attraction, my feelings fluctuated a lot too. I can't tell you what you are, but for me, the fact that my attraction never stayed strong/intense for long (and either went away completely or became more squish-y) helped solidify that I was arospec.

Also I know you've probably heard it a million times, but it's ok to change and to try out different labels. Maybe your orientation just needs time to "settle" and you'll end up finding that alloromantic fits you best, or an arospec label- either way is fine ?

Edited by Apex
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1