I don't know...

owshii

Hi, so I am new here. And I've got a thing to say. So amidst the pandemic, I started questioning my gender/sexuality. 

Before, I had lots of crushes but I realized that they are just for fun and I got carried away by the teasing. I don't really have feelings for them but I keep lying to myself that I have a crush on them.  And then, people keep questioning me if ever I wanted to move to another level with a crush so I cowered away cuz I don't want a relationship. Never have wanted one. Because I don't really have feelings for them. And whenever I view romantic relationships, I get goosebumps and wondered how the hell does one works. I can't imagine myself being in one.

So I discovered that I might be an aromantic person which I grew to love that thought. But the people around me keep saying maybe because I haven't found "the one" yet when the truth is, I don't want to find "the one".

I don't know anymore...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, owshii said:

But the people around me keep saying maybe because I haven't found "the one" yet

Yeah, people keep saying that

its a load of rubbish,  but people will still keep saying it.

just carry on with your life, enjoy yourself. If you do find that 'one' they are talking about then go for it, but if not so what.

If you don't want a romantic relationship then you don't want one, no amount of other peoples disagreement will change that.

• Like 1