Hello!

SaltyArrow

Hey everyone! My name is Emerson (he/him) and I am aromantic asexual and identity as a loveless aro in an 'i literally dont feel love' kind of way. I don't have any arospec friends in real life so I'm hoping to feel more in touch with the aro community by interacting on here as I currently feel very isolated and alone. I am very into anime and am always happy to talk about arospec anime character headcanons!! I'm also a musician and have recently started reading classic books and listening to audio drama podcasts. I'm excited to meet you all! 

Edited by SaltyArrow
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, SaltyArrow said:

I haven't started a new audio drama in a while, but my favourite ones are Stellar Firma, The Penumbra Podcast, and Wooden Overcoats!! I'm guessing you don't listen to audio dramas??

not really at the moment but it sounds like the sort of thing I would enjoy. I like having long running audio that I can just leave in the background while I am working.

Stellar Firma sounds fun, just read a quick overview and planetary designer is giving me Hitchhikers vibes. might give it a try soon.

Cheers

• Like 1

22 hours ago, roboticanary said:

not really at the moment but it sounds like the sort of thing I would enjoy. I like having long running audio that I can just leave in the background while I am working.

Stellar Firma sounds fun, just read a quick overview and planetary designer is giving me Hitchhikers vibes. might give it a try soon.

Cheers

Stellar Firma is very good, it's an improvised comedy and it is partially influenced by Hitchhikers. Just a heads up to look at the content warnings if you need any because it covers some pretty dark stuff sometimes

• Like 1