I'm dreaming about my squish and I have a question

Indigo_1499

Hey everyone! I'm new here, so hopefully I'm doing this right. And I don't know what this post would be considered as so I just picked off topic because maybe it is? I don't really know.

I'm aromantic and I have a squish on someone. I want to be best friends or in a qpr (queerplatonic relationship) with her. But, I'm always really nervous around her and I'm pretty sure she thinks I have a crush on her. So she's not really talking to me anymore and she doesn't like me. I'm pretty sad about that, but oh well :/. The thing I have a question about is that over the past few months, when I remember my dreams they're always of her acting rude towards me and making fun of me. I don't remember my dreams a lot of the time and I don't know if dreams actually do mean something. Does anyone think that my dreams mean anything and any advice? 

Sorry if this is a strange question or something like that. And also sorry for the odd title. 

It would be very appreciated if someone replies to my post. Thanks!

Dreams are basically your brain tidying up. Sometimes it is a bunch of random stuff you haven't been thinking about in ages, dug out from under the couch, and sometimes, it is the stuff that you're constantly thinking about that is lying strewn everywhere that is being picked up. I take it that you are thinking about this person a lot, and worrying about what she thinks of you, and it isn't weird that different takes on that subject shows up in your dreams.

I have had multiple separate dreams about me turning myself into a space marine, and all this means is that I have read too many books about space marine lately. Even if it is a lot more visceral in your case, because the subject in your dreams is something real, and something that matters to you, the basic concept is the same. It's on your mind a lot and it is in your subconscious mind too. It doesn't say anything about what she actually feels, or what she'd actually do.

• Thanks 1

Hello and welcome to Arocalypse!

I don't have much to add, but I will say that if you're really interested in having a QPR or some kind of relationship with your squish it would be a good idea to sort out how you want to communicate that to her. Being honest about your feelings and finding a way to share that with her would be a good place to start. Good luck!

• Thanks 1