Joey on friends aromantic scenes

Holmbo

I'm working on my third aromantic moments video and I want to include a scene with Joey from friends. Since he is clearly at least a bit in on the aromantic spectrum. But I have trouble thinking of a good scene that would show this. Most of them is more about how he has a lot of causal sex and I would like something that is a bit more about a disinterest in romantic relationships. Any suggestions?

Clearly? How so? He has several romantic relationships and is in love with Rachel for a while, I wouldn't call that "clearly on the aromantic spectrum". 

Edited by Rolo
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2021 at 8:59 PM, Rolo said:

Clearly? How so? He has several romantic relationships and is in love with Rachel for a while, I wouldn't call that "clearly on the aromantic spectrum". 

You're right. It's more he's showing some tendencies. His relationships were all brief and we never saw any deeper feeling for him about them.  He never even dated Rachel cause they both felt too weird about it.