Aromantic survey

Doing a report on aromanticism for a school, and I need responses for a survey here! It shouldn't take too long to complete, it has sections on demographics, community interaction and arophobia (that section isnt compulsory if you're not comfortable answering those questions). Thank you!

• Like 8

Good luck on your school project! I hope you can get many interesting responses. :) It's always nice to see people looking at aromanticism in their academic pursuits.

I admit I got stuck at the question that asked me to choose from aroace, aroallo, and non-SAM aro. I personally don't identify strongly with any of those. I explained more in the feedback section as well, but in case anyone else got stuck too, I want them to know you know about it.

• Like 3

I think it's so cool that people are writing about aromanticism for school. I agree with Neir that the selection of aroace, aroallo or non-sam aro is very slim and I think an "other" category would be good. 

Good luck on your report!

9 hours ago, Neir said:

I admit I got stuck at the question that asked me to choose from aroace, aroallo, and non-SAM aro. I personally don't identify strongly with any of those. I explained more in the feedback section as well, but in case anyone else got stuck too, I want them to know you know about it.

5 hours ago, Oatpunk said:

I agree with Neir that the selection of aroace, aroallo or non-sam aro is very slim and I think an "other" category would be good. 

ohhh yeah I see how that's an issue. I've added in a fourth answer/section for people who don't fit any of those three. thanks for pointing it out! 

• Like 1