Howdy!

Caqa294

My username is Cgirl294

I am aromantic and also asexual.

I actually discovered ace first (and then spent a long time trying not to think about romantic orientations because I was a bit scared. I used the term gray-aromantic because I was decently sure my romantic attraction was not hetreoromantic and that's about all.)

At the moment, I'm questioning my gender identity. [She/her and they/them pronouns are equally good with me.]

I like drawing and a bunch of different shows/books/movies, but mostly those with little to no romance lol

I am in the midst of switching careers/wanting to find a new career so I don't really know what I'm doing just generally. I'm a stubborn person with a lot of confidence though, so it's an interesting mix. I'm in my 20s. I live in Texas.

Hello there mate! Glad that you discovered your orientations, and that you are here too. What shows do you like? Mine are supernatural/The Good Place/Sense 8. and I kinda try to look past the romance and focus in the plot. If the plot is good, im fine watching people smooch, otherwise I think it's irrelevant.

19 hours ago, Blake said:

Hello there mate! Glad that you discovered your orientations, and that you are here too. What shows do you like? Mine are supernatural/The Good Place/Sense 8. and I kinda try to look past the romance and focus in the plot. If the plot is good, im fine watching people smooch, otherwise I think it's irrelevant.

I love One Piece and DuckTales (the reboot is better imo but I did watch the original some growing up so), and a bunch of other ones but those are two of the ones that are current shows. There are probably others I'm just not thinking of at the moment. (I love to re-watch stuff so I have seen Princess Tutu, for instance, like half a dozen times.)

As far as romance goes, I much prefer shows without it, lol, but if the plot is good and the characters are well done, then romance doesn't necessarily bother me. I don't enjoy watching the kissing though and tend to look away or focus on what else is happening on screen.

8 hours ago, Cgirl294 said:

I love One Piece and DuckTales (the reboot is better imo but I did watch the original some growing up so), and a bunch of other ones but those are two of the ones that are current shows. There are probably others I'm just not thinking of at the moment. (I love to re-watch stuff so I have seen Princess Tutu, for instance, like half a dozen times.)

As far as romance goes, I much prefer shows without it, lol, but if the plot is good and the characters are well done, then romance doesn't necessarily bother me. I don't enjoy watching the kissing though and tend to look away or focus on what else is happening on screen.

Yass One Piece, i think I will die before that manga is over. which I am not opposed to since it is great. Haven't watched DuckTales but maybe will give it a try (the reboot). If you are looking for a new anime, i reccomend you Tower of God and ofc Steven Universe ^^

^^ yay. Well the anime is pretty new, but if you want the webtoon, it is some years long and i have loved it since the beggining. Yeah Steven Universe is very lovable, Connie and Amethyst are my faves.