I wrote an aromantic poem

I wrote an aromantic poem. I dont consider myself a very creative person and this is the first poem I've ever written but I wanted to write it to convey some of my feelings. Anyway, here it is:

Space Aro

I feel lost.
Like an astronaught drifting through space.
All I can see are spaceships.
But I am floating in the endless void.
I don't have a spaceship.
I can't experience the wonders of stars.
Am I destined to stray like this forever?
Alone.
Or will a comet streak across the sky?
Answers will only come with time.
Only then will my planet arrive.

• Like 10

First things first. That poem was amazing. Creativity is inside every one of us, that we take it for a ride often, that is another matter. Thanks for sharing it here, I certainly don't feel comfy sharing my poems to everyone. So yeah, to be your first poem you poured feelings and your worries in it, which gives it a sense of warmth for those who can sympathize with it. ^^

• Like 2

On 5/13/2020 at 4:10 AM, Blake said:

First things first. That poem was amazing. Creativity is inside every one of us, that we take it for a ride often, that is another matter. Thanks for sharing it here, I certainly don't feel comfy sharing my poems to everyone. So yeah, to be your first poem you poured feelings and your worries in it, which gives it a sense of warmth for those who can sympathize with it. ^^

Thank you very much!! I wanted to share it here because I thought some people may relate to it.