Hello!

Tonic

I can't find anywhere that strictly states who can access this forum, so I hope it's alright for me to be here. Please call me out if something I say is problematic! I'm transmasc/nonbinary (he/him), queer, and alloromantic as far as I can tell at this point.

I'm here because I someone very close to me identifies on the aromantic spectrum, and has been interested in defining our relationship better (more on that in a different post). I'd like to learn more, both so that I can be a better ally, and so that I can help find ways to navigate our relationship and be in touch with her needs.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Edited by Tonic
  • Like 2

Welcome!

Anyone is welcome to be here, as long as they're respectful. We don't disallow alloromantic people here, and there's even an entire subforum dedicated to that. But do please keep in mind that this is a space for aromantic and aro-spec people and the rules are written to protect us in our own space. As long as you follow the rules, you are welcome here as is anyone else.