Aromanticism in nonfiction

Sorry if you were hoping I’d provide some cool examples, but I’m actually here to ask if anyone else knows of any nonfiction writing out there, historical or modern, prose or poetry, where the author talks about having a lack of romantic attraction. Not so much like an article like “my life as an aromantic person” ARO 101 type of thing, meant be digestible for readers outside the community, but something more nuanced and less explanatory. 

I thought of this recently because I was daydreaming about what it might be like to write a memoir, and how I could hypothetically include this part of my life without needing to sound like a textbook providing definitions, interjecting clarifications, and footnotes for people who have little or no idea what being aro means. The literature nerd in me is sorely missing some representation here. 

On 4/22/2020 at 5:00 PM, treepod said:

but I’m actually here to ask if anyone else knows of any nonfiction writing out there, historical or modern, prose or poetry, where the author talks about having a lack of romantic attraction.

There exists a little bit of non-fiction about aromanticism... But it sounds you want rather "primary sources" (like autobiographical) or literary non-fiction, right? Probably very difficult to find if it's supposed to be more than a blog post or article.