Danganronpa fans?

Kirakira

Any fans can probably tell that I like danganronpa from my Rantaro profile picture. Does anyone here like Danganronpa? Can we agree that Rantaro is totally aro? Who are your favorite characters? What’s your favorite game? I like number 1, my favorite characters are Rantaro, (obv) Chihiro, and Togami. If anyone here is looking for a fun visual novel/game in general, you should really check out Danganronpa.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm a big Danganronpa fan too! I'd say V3 is my favorite. I binged all the games over the course of like a week and it seemed like they just kept getting better with each game. Kokichi and Fuyuhiko are my favorite characters, and Toko/Genocide Jack. Byakuya was my fav when I originally played the first game.

I didn't think about Rantaro being aro while I was playing the game, but I've heard about the headcanon and I can totally see it. I headcanon Shuichi and Kaito as having an alterous attraction/QPR kind of a thing and it's probably my favorite dynamic between two characters in the whole series. The only thing I didn't like about V3 was that it pushed romance a lot more than the other games. The Kaito/Maki romance really annoyed me, and Shuichi/Kaede.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I've enjoyed danganronpa v3 the most (all the characters were interesting and balance each other out sometimes)

My favorites in the Dangan Ronpa series are Chihiro, Chiaki, Kirigiri, Maki, Peko, Ryoma, and Shuichi