HI!!!!!

GreyRiver

I'm new, but aren't we all if we're in the introductions? I'm 19 and pretty sure I'm aroace, or at least on the aroace spectrum. I've had romantic relationships before, but any feelings eventually faded, longest they've lasted is about a year. I've heard about aromanticism being a thing but never thought to apply it to myself until just over a month ago. Really glad to find out that i'm not heartless for my feelings fading/me not being sure if they were there to begin with, and excited to make some friends that can understand!!!!!!!!

Hi, welcome to the community. Congrats on figuring yourself out, questioning your identity is always difficult to deal with. I'm new here too, but I can say without a doubt that this is the best place to come for connections in the aspec community. Hope this place makes you feel at home:aroicecream:

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to arocalypse :aroicecream:! You are definitely not heartless just because you don't feel a very specific way towards people.
To me, romance is a social construct (or idea) and that's it.
Hope you have a great time here and enriching conversations :)

• Like 1