Request Pride Art From Moi!! :))))

I'm currently in a drawing mode and i was wondering if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to ask :)))

(i also have commissions open so if you'd like to request, feel free to message me)

• Like 1

Oh, in that case, how about Yami Yugi/Atem from Yugioh with an aro flag (however you want to incorporate it, be it an actual flag or a shirt or just the background or whatever)? Or Jounouchi/Joey, if Yugi's hair is too complicated.

Ofc you don't have to draw either of them if you don't want to, but I'd love to see them if the idea appeals to you!

Oh, nice !

But before i suggest anything, can i propose any character and any flags ? ( because the character i have in mind is not well know.)

(If you dont mind of course)

2 hours ago, Cristal Gris said:

Oh, nice !

But before i suggest anything, can i propose any character and any flags ? ( because the character i have in mind is not well know.)

(If you dont mind of course)

Of course!  Even if I dont rally know who it is, I can look up some pictures as reference. Any flag is fine 

29 minutes ago, Krispy™ said:

Of course!  Even if I dont rally know who it is, I can look up some pictures as reference. Any flag is fine 

Alright ^^

I was thinking about Bartz from final fantasy 5, with the aro colours and/or the trans one.

That guy has, like, a ton of different character design with different art style, so i realize it could be complicate. I can give you a reference if you wish.

If you are fine with it of course. 

16 minutes ago, Cristal Gris said:

Alright ^^

I was thinking about Bartz from final fantasy 5, with the aro colours and/or the trans one.

This guy have, like, a ton of different character design with different art style, so i realize it could be complicate. I can give you a reference if you wish.

If you are fine with it of course. 

A reference would be nice: )))

And ill see what i can do