yo

sleepy_

hey, i'm new here. this is the first forum i've ever joined tbh but i mean can't hurt right. i'm aromantic and pansexual. kinda joined because the aromantic part is super new and i dont know anyone irl who identifies as aromantic but isn't asexual as well so just looking to talk to people who like might relate,,,,,,,gotta love validation.  

my name is kate and i'm 19. i live in america and i go to college. i'm a double major in secondary education and english which so far has been pretty lit. but yeah that's about it for me. catch me crying about poetry daily or walking around campus looking like i stepped out of an 80s movie. or if you are my ra or resident director looking to do room inspections you'll catch me dancing on the coffee table in my dorm (this happened and was a horrible experience). so yeah feel free to talk to me or whatever.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome, come share some aromantic icecream :aroicecream:

I swear we aren't scary here, so I hope your first forum experience is a good one! 

Also, snap on being aro. *sending package of validation* 

On 01/10/2017 at 9:08 AM, sleepy_ said:

catch me crying about poetry daily or walking around campus looking like i stepped out of an 80s movie.

two things, do you do 80s hair? and about poetry, this might interest you if you haven't seen it before https://issuu.com/arospecpoetrynetwork