Hey, everyone!  *waves*

For those on AVEN, you may recognize me (same username there).  I'm an aro ace currently working on my MA in Linguistics in the UK . I've never been involved specifically with the aro community (only ace), so I'm excited to have this space :).   Look forward to seeing everyone around the boards!

Welcome! I actually know someone IRL who is an Aro linguistics student, but they're still in undergrad and not in the UK. Still, I guess being a musician makes listening to linguistics people kinda interesting because I have to have some knowledge of foreign languages for performance purposes as well as research. My vocalist friends are always kinda entertaining because they take all these diction classes to learn how to sing in other languages, so they can pronounce everything really well, but have no clue what they're actually saying xD

My ramblings aside, I hope you enjoy these forums!

I don't think we ever talked too much on AVEN, but you might have seen me around there and it's still nice to see a fellow AVENite!  I've been involved in some online aro spaces before, but there were no currently active aro forums until now, so I'm back.  The past aro forums I were on were really awesome, and I'm sure this one will be too! :)

Archived