I am so sad

arorocks

Ok so I have a best friend. She is amazing. We will move out together and go to college etc etc.. I was looking forward to spending my life with her but then the bomb dropped. She is a conservative christian and a romantic. She is going to get married. She said that will be her life goal. I won't spend my life with her because she wants to get married and date and find guys. I am going to be alone. Because when people get married, people want to put all their focus on their partner. God damn it

I feel you. I've recently lost the  life partner of my dreams, too, due to something that makes a life partnership between us impossible: he wants children in the future and can't imagine life without them, while I'm the exact opposite: I don't want to be a mother under any circumstances. I couldn't possibly imagine having him suffer years later due to this - I can't do this to him because I love him tremendously. If this friend of yours really is a true friend, she won't abandon you! There are also people who aren't brainwashed by amatonormativity! 

As I said, I do feel your pain. Because this is what I'm going through - for a while I really thought I, too, was what he looked for. What I had with him was the relationship I've been dreaming of for as long as I remember.. And as you can't find people like him on every corner, now I realise that the probability of my finding what I look for is rather slight...

Just now, Ice Queen said:

I thought you were 17-18 :-?. 

Lol not at all

1 minute ago, Ice Queen said:

I thought you were 17-18 :-?. 

Lol not at all

i just have my life planned out really well

Archived