I have arrived!

Hi! I'm Mel (short for Melody; both are my nickname). I'm 16, a Christian, and very happy to have found this site!

There were quite a few signs that I was arospec growing up, though it was harder to tell because of how much I wanted a relationship that could be viewed as romantic. I've always valued friendship very highly, and I don't think I've ever had an actual crush. (I've definitely had squishes, though! :P) I questioning last fall, when I realized I was sensually and aesthetically attracted to girls. At first I thought I was biromantic, and then I wasn't sure of anything besides that I was very ace!

I decided on aroflux not too long ago. Having a word that fits definitely helps my life make a bit more sense. How I feel about romance changes quite often, as frustrating as that is, and even though there are some days I wish I weren't aro, it's great to know I'm not alone. :)

Can't wait to get to know all you lovely people!

And we can't wait to get  to know you! It's interesting how many younger people seem to be joining this forum... I'm 16 myself. Welcome and have yet more ice cream! :icecream::icecream::icecream:

Welcome to Arocalypse! I'm 14, and there seem to be a lot of people around 15-16 on here and AVEN. I'm happy you found a good label for yourself! Enjoy the ice cream! :icecream:

Archived