Non-fiction books about Aromanticism

I noticed there wasn't a thread detailing nonfic books about aromanticism so decided to make one. I finished re-reading Samantha Rendle's Hopeless Aromantic and wondered if anyone had any further suggestions seen as its about a year since that was released.

Ace books are cool with me provided there is some aro content (I'm aroace anyway but I understand not everyone will relate to the ace stuff).

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some books that you probably definitely heard of by now, but just in case you haven't, or if someone who reads this thread hasn't:

(1) Sounds Fake But Okay: An Asexual and Aromantic Perspective On Love, Relationships, Sex and Pretty Much Anything Else by Kayla Kaszyca and Sarah Costello, 2023

(2) Aro and Ace Journeys: A Guide to Embracing Your Asexual or Aromantic Identity by The Ace and Aro Advacy Project (TAAAP), 2023

(3) Against Love: A Polemic by Laura Kipnis, 2003-2004 (this book is mainly about amatonormativty)

(4) The Invisble Orientation: An Introduction to Asexuality by Julie Sondra Decker, 2015 (I haven't read this one, but I have heard it's good?)

(5) Ace: What Asexuality Reveals about Desire, Society, and the Meaning of Sex by Angela Chen, 2020

There are lot's of other books, but those are the ones I could think of off the top of my head.