Hi! :)

A-RoRo

Hello! New here and hope I'm posting this alright. I'm a bit confused about my orientation overall but heavily relate to aroace discussion and may either be that or fall into greysexual areas. It's quite a confusing thing to figure out, but all I know is that I feel different from most. I don't recognize signs of things well at all, so many signs of being under the asexual umbrella were there for me, but I've only been able to collect my thoughts/feelings a bit later in life. My main sign was having basically no crushes growing up. I've also felt it difficult to relate when friends have talked about relationship subjects as well. 
As for things I like doing, I love drawing! I draw a lot nowadays. I've been really focused on drawing characters from fiction that fit under the ace/aro umbrella lately. There's so little representation that it can be disheartening at times. 

I'm hoping to make some friends or at least have so more people to relate to here.

Thank you for reading :)

• Like 1

Hi! Welcome to the forum! Whether you’re super sure about your identity or still scratching your head over all these labels, you are always welcome in this community :)

I love drawing too, I find it to be a very relaxing activity.