Small question

Guest Anonymous

Question

Why can't I, for the love of me, tell if I fell in love with people or was just attracted to them in an queerplatonic way, and was just hyperfixated? I mean, I've noticed with those people I usually like affection, and seem to notice that there were things like thinking about them a lot, wanting to be around them, etc, and I experience those things with friends. But something about the feelings I had for those people wasn't exactly platonic.

2 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

Why can't I, for the love of me, tell if I fell in love with people or was just attracted to them in an queerplatonic way, and was just hyperfixated? I mean, I've noticed with those people I usually like affection, and seem to notice that there were things like thinking about them a lot, wanting to be around them, etc, and I experience those things with friends. But something about the feelings I had for those people wasn't exactly platonic.

This is super normal, dont worry with time you would be able to understand it better. 

For years i thought i had crushes but one time this person i had a squish on, liked me romantically so we started sth like a relationship and then i realized god i cant take it. After a while i came to understand that my feelings were never romantic for those people.

Dont worry, just let your brain process this on it's own.