Demi-aro person asking for advice on how to stop feeling what I think might be a crush?

Guest Anon

Question

Mainly as the title says. Basically whenever I talk to another aro friend of mine my chest kind of hurts? Honestly not sure if this is a crush as I dont really want to be in a romantic relationship or do romantic things with them. I just want to be their friend, hang out, and talk with them. But for some reason when I talk to them, sometimes my chest will kind of hurt. I'm not sure exactly what I'm experiencing, I just know that I want it to stop.

3 answers to this question

Maybe you might want to be in a qpr? I think you should talk to your friend about it though. But what do you mean yiur chest hurts when talking to them?

I think it's not a crush. If it is then ignore it. Or remember demi-aro people can fall in love too. Also if your saying your chest hurts it might just be a coincidence that it hurts when you talk to your crush. Hey, if you're worried speak to a doctor. We're all probably cringe at doctoring(?) unless someone's an actual doc. OK,phew, that was a long post. Anyways

Me_kachu,signing off