Doom mentality.

SwiftySpeedy

Does anyone really take this kind of mentality in their head I kind of call Doom mentality where you don't really give a crap what happens, you lost your phone will you in 10 years care No. Are you sad well stop crying and shut up get back up whatever you're throwing a big hissy fit about will pass over, or invasive thoughts? just imagine destroying and killing them (Doom style) where it gets its name from or really anything. like your bullied or say something stupid Yes well stop complaining and let it pass the hell away.

11 hours ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

Nah, I get the Yugioh mentality. When things get tough I just remember that my friends and my trading cards believe in me, so I can do it if I just believe in the heart of the cards.

Well I don't play or even know what the rules of Yugioh but it is also a cool mentality although not nearly as efficient as brushing everything off and moving on.

10 minutes ago, SwiftySpeedy said:

Well I don't play or even know what the rules of Yugioh but it is also a cool mentality although not nearly as efficient as brushing everything off and moving on.

Nah, it's pretty efficient, at least for me personally. If I just brush things off, in the end they're gonna come back to bite me in the ass, and it would also require detaching from my emotions and experiences to an unhealthy degree. It's better for me to tackle them head on and know that I have the support necessary to do so (from my friends and from Stardust Dragon, who is also my friend)