I'm Not Mad, Just...HURT

Lunar Nova

19 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

What happened, Lunar? :(

Did someone upset you? Want me to beat em' up?

yeah, I apparently have been annoying my friend, but she hasn't told me, because from my POV I was worried because she and my other friend were being really quiet the past few days, and from my friend's side she felt like I was chasing her down (I wasn't intending it that way). I understand how this would have annoyed her, but she didn't come to me about it and say "hey your being kind of annoying, please stop doing this" instead of her doing it she had her other friend come and tell me. Ik she don't do well with confrontation, because she don't wanna upset me, but it kind of hurts that she doesn't trust me enough to tell me on her own. the next time I get to talk to her I'll just say, "I'm sorry i was being annoying. Though, I wish it were you who told me, I'm not mad at you, I'm just hurt"

I've told them countless times that I sometimes dont pick up on certain things, and I dometimes need someone to be like "okay, your starting to be a bit annoying, please calm down" and they both agreed to tell me. so it just..hurts.. ive told her that i'd never get mad at her for her opinion or telling me to stop something, but I guess i'm just not trust worthy enough.

No, you dont have to beat anyone up, 'clipse

Edited by Lunar Nova

2 minutes ago, Lunar Nova said:

yeah, I apparently have been annoying my friend, but she hasn't told me, because from my POV I was worried because she and my other friend were being really quiet the past few days, and from my friend's side she felt like I was chasing her down (I wasn't intending it that way). I understand how this would have annoyed her, but she didn't come to me about it and say "hey your being kind of annoying, please stop doing this" instead of her doing it she had her other friend come and tell me. Ik she don't do well with confrontation, because she don't wanna upset me, but it kind of hurts that she doesn't trust me enough to tell me on her own. the next time I get to talk to her I'll just say, "I'm sorry i was being annoying. Though, I wish it were you who told me, I'm not mad at you, I'm just hurt"

I've told them countless times that I sometimes dont pick up on certain things, and I dometimes need someone to be like "okay, your starting to be a bit annoying, please calm down" and they both agreed to tell me. so it just..hurts.. ive told her that i'd never get mad at her for her opinion or telling me to stop something, but I guess i'm just not trust worthy enough.

No, you dont have to beat anyone up, 'clipse

*Hugs, if comfortable* I'm so sorry to hear that. You're not annoying, not to me. You're just a really caring person, and you were worried about her. *pat pat* I'm sorry that happened to you. :(

10 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

*Hugs, if comfortable* I'm so sorry to hear that. You're not annoying, not to me. You're just a really caring person, and you were worried about her. *pat pat* I'm sorry that happened to you. :(

*hugs* it's okay, thank you for that. I don't really understand...I've told them many times that if I'm being annoying towards them then to just tell me.. they've been quiet for about a week...if they found it annoying why did they not tell me right then and there..?

and I'm a MAJOR  overthinker, so this'll be on my mind for a while..

Edited by Lunar Nova

2 minutes ago, Lunar Nova said:

*hugs* it's okay, thank you for that. I don't really understand...I've told them many times that if I'm being annoying towards them then to just tell me.. they've been quiet for about a week..if they found it annoying why did they not tell me right then and there..?

I don't know... I want to say their a jerk, but I have no right to say that.

1 minute ago, Eclipse said:

I don't know... I want to say their a jerk, but I have no right to say that.

I don't even know what to do anymore. I might just sit away from my friend in 3rd and sit with my other two friends like I have been doing all week. if she gets on me for leaving our other 'friend' (its in quotes, because she's more of an acquaintance) by herself. I'll just say "I needed space and assumed you all did too."

Just now, Lunar Nova said:

I don't even know what to do anymore. I might just sit away from my friend in 3rd and sit with my other two friends like I have been doing all week. if she gets on me for leaving our other 'friend' (its in quotes, because she's more of an acquaintance) by herself. I'll just say "I needed space and assumed you all did too."

That sounds like it would be best. I've had something like this (though different) happen to me before. So you're not alone. You'll be fine. Eventually you'll make some better, pretty awesome friends, who will be by your side, and never find you annoying.

1 minute ago, Eclipse said:

That sounds like it would be best. I've had something like this (though different) happen to me before. So you're not alone. You'll be fine. Eventually you'll make some better, pretty awesome friends, who will be by your side, and never find you annoying.

yeah, i spose so

10 hours ago, Lunar Nova said:

*hugs* it's okay, thank you for that. I don't really understand...I've told them many times that if I'm being annoying towards them then to just tell me.. they've been quiet for about a week...if they found it annoying why did they not tell me right then and there..?

and I'm a MAJOR  overthinker, so this'll be on my mind for a while..

Oh I can relate, I’m always worried what people think of me (at least if I respect them) and I always wonder if I’m just being a pain in the butt or if I’m just overreacting to every minor incident. I’m always overthinking everything, I panic when things get complicated and I hate it SO MUCH! I guess what I’m trying to say is, you aren’t alone. :D

11 hours ago, HelloThere said:

Oh I can relate, I’m always worried what people think of me (at least if I respect them) and I always wonder if I’m just being a pain in the butt or if I’m just overreacting to every minor incident. I’m always overthinking everything, I panic when things get complicated and I hate it SO MUCH! I guess what I’m trying to say is, you aren’t alone. :D

its not very fun and often times people just shrug things like these off