Just looking for a bit of gender help-

Hey guys,so I've been having a been of a gender crisis lately.For the longest time I thought I was nonbinary,but now I'm questioning that.I don't know if most of you guys have heard of this label,but I've been considering genderfaun.This is basically where you fluctuate(like genderfluid) but only between masculine and gender-neutral genders(nonbianary,agender,ect).

However,I haven't been able to find enough information on genderfaun to really know yet,and my only genderfaun friend is rarely online so I can't ask them about it.So I was just wondering if anyone of you has some more info on it!I would appreciate literally any help you can give,and I'll be online to check for responses!Thanks! 

I could possibly be considered Genderfaun, I guess, so if you want I could offer some help.

Try the label. If it feels right, then you surely can use it. If not, that's ok. If you feel it matches up to your experiences, even, but you don't want to label it, that's ok too!

If you want some more information on it, I'll be happy to help the best I can.

14 hours ago, Ender-The-Manly-Man said:

Hey guys,so I've been having a been of a gender crisis lately.For the longest time I thought I was nonbinary,but now I'm questioning that.I don't know if most of you guys have heard of this label,but I've been considering genderfaun.This is basically where you fluctuate(like genderfluid) but only between masculine and gender-neutral genders(nonbianary,agender,ect).

However,I haven't been able to find enough information on genderfaun to really know yet,and my only genderfaun friend is rarely online so I can't ask them about it.So I was just wondering if anyone of you has some more info on it!I would appreciate literally any help you can give,and I'll be online to check for responses!Thanks! 

Remember that labels aren't about getting some "gender diagnosis". They're not something that you're meant to fit perfectly 100%. They're not an inherent category handed down by an omniscient being. They are tools of communication (which are always going to be simplified ideas of complex concepts) created by people to help them connect to others who might feel similarly. Do you feel genderfaun fits you? Do you relate to genderfaun? Do you want to ID as genderfaun? Those are the things that matter. There is no one out there who can provide to you a test to decide if you're genderfaun or who can invalidate you being genderfaun. Identity is completely self-determined.

I also feel the need to clarify that genderfaun falls under the nonbinary umbrella, so if you are genderfaun, you're also still nonbinary.

Genderfaun nonbinary wiki. Genderfaun gender wiki. Genderfaun reddit sub for genderfaun and questioning folk. Genderfaun culture blog (for fun/laughs/venting).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ender-The-Manly-Man said:

genderfaun.This is basically where you fluctuate(like genderfluid) but only between masculine and gender-neutral genders(nonbianary,agender,ect).

However,I haven't been able to find enough information on genderfaun to really know yet,and my only genderfaun friend is rarely online so I can't ask them about it.

Demiboy and boyflux are similar labels to this if you're trying to find others who have a similar experience as you