forcing yourself into dating

Guest ThePlagueDoctor

Guest ThePlagueDoctor

Around a year ago a friend had a crush on me, and we ended up dating, I didn't like them though, But I thought "Maybe if we date, I'll end up catching feelings". I forced myself to have crushes not to mention I'm straight and we were the same gender. I broke up with them after a few months and I was way more happy and free after that.  💚🤍🖤!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2023 at 3:55 PM, Guest ThePlagueDoctor said:

Around a year ago a friend had a crush on me, and we ended up dating, I didn't like them though, But I thought "Maybe if we date, I'll end up catching feelings". I forced myself to have crushes not to mention I'm straight and we were the same gender. I broke up with them after a few months and I was way more happy and free after that.  💚🤍🖤!!

I haven’t done that yet but there is this one guy in my class that I thought I had a crush on (he’s the same gender so that’s just extra confusing to my dumb brain) and not even a day later whenever I try to think of that guy I’m just like “meh, I mean he’s kinda a nice person but I don’t actually want to do anything like date.” I mean either way nothing woulda happened but I haven’t dated anyone so who fricking knows?!