What Should I Do?

Lunar Nova

a person who was a Toxic Ex Friend just came up to me and asked why I was no longer talking to her, acting as if I was still her friend, and asked if I was mad at her or something I lied and said no, and now I just idk what to do. she believes she did nothing wrong.

• Like 1

You can explain to her or not, but regardless, if you don't want to be her friend, you need to make that clear in some way. If this person is a danger to you, then you need to bring a trusted adult or trusted adults in on this and get their help.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2023 at 11:00 AM, BasicallyEmoPotato said:

Do you think telling her what she did wrong made you feel will help?

if I know how she is (which I should because I put up with her for almost 11 years) she will pretend she didn't do any of the things. 

On 4/14/2023 at 4:51 PM, hemogoblin said:

You can explain to her or not, but regardless, if you don't want to be her friend, you need to make that clear in some way. If this person is a danger to you, then you need to bring a trusted adult or trusted adults in on this and get their help.

I do want to do so, I don't see her much (thankfully) and while she had a nice 'you're my best friend' tone I just all around felt uncomfortable and wanted to get out of there. I honestly try my hardest to avoid her because she practically bullied me. like if she caught me hugging a mutual friend of ours (used to be anyways, I'm still best friends with her though) for "too long" or at all really she would threaten to kick me and actually do it sometimes. Often times hard enough to leave a good-sized bruise, more than once.