friendship

Guest Anonymous

Question

i have been in a fwb relationship with my boy bsf for almost a year and a half. the whole things started because we had fell for each other last year and then we began adult pleasures. we have continued to do these things. and each time we do them and we get close to one another I feel like there is something between us. its like the more we come together the more I feel it. 

if there  is any one who has advice for me or anything to say please let me know

5 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, hemogoblin said:

What kind of advice are you looking for in regards to this situation? How to define these feelings? How to cope with them? How to communicate them? Something else?

like for us to be doing "things" wouldn't you think that he would be feeling things about me. i want to know without pushing him away 

I want to clarify that this is an aromantic forum (little to no romantic attraction to others), not a romantic forum.

That being said, if you want to know how he feels, ask him. And be honest with him about your feelings. And have that conversation sooner rather than later.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

like for us to be doing "things" wouldn't you think that he would be feeling things about me. i want to know without pushing him away 

Sorry, but the only person who can tell you how he feels is him. You can have sex without feelings like that developing. There is no one way people react. There is always a chance a relationship can end. There's also a chance it can continue. There's only one way to find out. 

18 hours ago, hemogoblin said:

Sorry, but the only person who can tell you how he feels is him. You can have sex without feelings like that developing. There is no one way people react. There is always a chance a relationship can end. There's also a chance it can continue. There's only one way to find out. 

i understand that but then there are things that happen like when he says that he misses me too much or things like that and when we like kiss its passionate I just