Old ring broke, got a new one

ProbablyHuman

So anyone remember that post I made about getting a white ring to show pride? That ring broke after I dropped it... but, I bought myself a new much nicer (and much more expensive) ring online to replace it. This one's ceramic, and it also fits perfectly! 

This was all a few weeks back by the way, so I've already got the new ring. I really like it! Oh, and I also just ordered a pride flag for my room like 5 minutes ago, so I'm looking foward to that arriving.

Edited by ProbablyHuman
  • Like 4

That’s great! I love the aro flag (I just got myself one!) and I’m thinking about getting a ring. Just wondering, though, where did you find your first ring? I’d definitely break a ceramic one, but I have no idea where to look for any ring. 

12 hours ago, EternallyTBD said:

That’s great! I love the aro flag (I just got myself one!) and I’m thinking about getting a ring. Just wondering, though, where did you find your first ring? I’d definitely break a ceramic one, but I have no idea where to look for any ring. 

got it from the website Etsy

edit: just saw you meant my old ring, not the new one. i found the old one at a charity shop

Edited by ProbablyHuman

• 2 months later...