"in all my happiest memories I'm single"

Holmbo

I was watching Ted Lasso and was enjoying this quote from a character. There's no sign he's aromantic and his troubled by the fact, but I still enjoyed it because it reminded me of all my happiest memories solo. 

Edited by Holmbo
  • Like 7

• 1 month later...

I'VE ALSO WATCHED TED LASSO AND IT WAS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE LINES!!

By the way, did you know that Ted Lasso is getting a new season soon?!?!? (I'm not sure if you're a big fan of the show, but I'm mentioning it just in case ;33)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Keith said:

I'VE ALSO WATCHED TED LASSO AND IT WAS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE LINES!!

By the way, did you know that Ted Lasso is getting a new season soon?!?!? (I'm not sure if you're a big fan of the show, but I'm mentioning it just in case ;33)

Yes! March 15th! I'm very excited but also a bit nervous because it's the first new season for me, I only started watching it a few months ago. I'm afraid I've build up all these expectations in my head and I'll get disappointed if the show doesn't go that way.

Would you be interested in a season three discussion thread?

BTW this clip is a good visualization of Ted Lasso fans experience waiting for season three. :D https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRtKb861/

• Like 1

On 2/21/2023 at 11:49 AM, Holmbo said:

I'm afraid I've build up all these expectations in my head and I'll get disappointed if the show doesn't go that way.

I get you 💔 I really hope it'll go well.

Would you be interested in a season three discussion thread?

Sure!! Although I might have to rewatch the show first, because it has been a while since I've watched it. 

BTW this clip is a good visualization of Ted Lasso fans experience waiting for season three. :D https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRtKb861/

HELP I couldn't agree more!!!!

1 hour ago, Keith said:

Sure!! Although I might have to rewatch the show first, because it has been a while since I've watched it.

You don't have a lot of time before the season premiere! I might make a thread after the first episode has dropped and we'll see who wants to join.

So why is the Beard quote one of your favorites?

• Like 1

On 2/22/2023 at 6:03 PM, Holmbo said:

You don't have a lot of time before the season premiere! I might make a thread after the first episode has dropped and we'll see who wants to join

I better to hurry then!!

So why is the Beard quote one of your favorites?

I like it because for me it shows, that romantic relationships aren't always as good as people make them out to be. It shows that they can be painful, and although I'm pretty sure that this is (or at least should be) a common knowledge, it still makes me kind of happy.

I might make a thread after the first episode has dropped and we'll see who wants to join.

I think that it's a good idea!!

• Like 1