A rant about 7cups and wondering if anyone had any similar experiences

MulticulturalFarmer

I feel like this website is very very mixed. On the one hand, I have had experiences and learned from others in ways that would not have been possible. I have learned so much about what it's like to grow up in an urban ghetto (I instead grew up in a rural town) in different parts of the world as well as what it's like to live with dissociative disorder and how dealing with the stigma of that diagnosis.

However, I have also dealt with racist, anti-LGBTQ, and intersexphobic people, which is especially impactful for me as an intersex pansexual person. There are people who use intersex slurs and anti-gay and trans slurs, and say that people just get triggered too much these days. And to add insult to injury, the people who ran the website (7cups) didn't care and only sometimes would clear things up. Not to mention the process for reporting is VERY VERY cumbersome, more so than it is on other websites, such that repeatedly experiencing such things can make it hard to speak up and go through the entire process of filing a report, and even then there's no guarantee anything will happen or change.