I love my friends very much (kind of a rant)

Kalina1528

I'm not sure where this idea came from but I feel like being aroace has impacted the way I feel about my friends, like all the energy and love that would focus on romance focuses on them. I love my friends so much, they are my priority. I think my friends are pretty, and they are nice and funny and lovable and I am clingy around them even if I find it a bit embarrassing. I like to tell them I love them and they make me very very happy and it's late and I like thinking about them because we get along so well and I don't know where I would be without them. 

I'm not sure what the point of this post is I just feel so loved. Feel free to rant too. 

• Like 10

I also love my friends very much. And I love love love when that love is reciprocated. Recently my bff introduced me to his new group of friends as his best friend and it was just the best feeling in the world. His b-day is this week and we're gonna go get ramen :)

• Like 6