Help! Site breaks when I log in

Guest Pyr

Question

When I log in to my account, all the styling gets messed up!

unknown.png?width=960&height=1137

BTW: it looks fine when I'm signed out, it only looks like this when I'm signed in. My account is Pyr.

Anyone know why this is? Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks in advance!

8 answers to this question

ok, this has happened to one of the mods as well, so don worry, you are not alone. i am trying to see if anything can fix it but at the moment no idea why it is doing that.

quick question, does changing the web browser or machine you are using change any of this? just want to idiot check that first

also is this a thing which has been happening to you for a while or did it just happen then?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, roboticanary said:

also is this a thing which has been happening to you for a while or did it just happen then?

I'm back! The site is working again for me now for some reason

I haven't logged on in some time, but I believe I had the same glitch when I briefly logged on 2-ish weeks ago.

• Like 2

OK, incase it is a theming thing I have rebuilt the dark theme (basically made a copy of the default green theme and just changed the colours from that, then deleted the dark theme which may have been causing trouble). i have no idea if this will work since I am not personally getting these problems so no promises this will fix things, but if it is that theme being a pain hopefully this will do something.

• Like 1