Accepting my aroness...cause honestly it's kinda cool

piroshki101

When I was younger I thought that you were supposed to choose a pretty person or someone you wanted to be friends with, though to be fair I mixed many up with gender envy...it was a strange and confusing time. I'm beginning to love being aromantic. Accepting my aceness was quite easy, and I don't question it that much, but I do question my aroness more. I really only get squishes on my best friends because circumstances. I want to say how much I love my friends and how wonderful they are....oh yeah I also created a spotify playlist for that...totally worth it. I just want to give them all hugs and cuddles. I have some days where I hate being aromantic, but today is not one of those days. Some days I feel a loss for a life I'm never going to have. It's like I'm mourning. I may mourn some more, but that doesn't mean I can't be happy. I want to live my life out as a (probably) non-partnering aroace. I really just love people, and I'm pretty content with that at the moment. Whatever I do, I hope that my path is one that's fun. 

Spoiler

(might be polyamorous...would literally get into a poly relationship just for hugs and cuddles while the others do shit)

• Like 2