should we stay friends?

Guest guest

Guest guest

Okay so I was dating this guy and he said he doesn't think he can feel romantic attraction so we shouldn't keep dating as its not fair to me.. I asked if he was aromantic but i'm not sure he knows what aromantic is. I'm alloromantic so i don't think it would work dating for me without romantic attraction yk but idk whether i should ask if he wants to stay friends bc it was fun hanging out. normally i wouldn't bc its kinda awkward in allo relationships and they are harder to get over but i wasn't sure because he never showed me romantic attraction so i don't feel too bad. I thought it might be good for him bc i'm bi and on the ace spec and he doesn't have any queer friends but i wasn't sure if it would make him uncomfy if i still hang out with him since he lead me on a little even though i don't feel bad about it. basically i'm kinda asking how you guys would feel if you where in his situation and would you want to stay friends or would you prefer me to ghost?

(ps he won't message me first even as friends which is why its more up to me)

I don't think you should ghost him. Ask if he wants to stay friends; tell him that you like hanging out with him and that you don't have too many hard feelings about the relationship. If he also wants to be friends, then great! If it feels weird to him, then you can at least part ways amicably.

• Like 1