which posters did you have on your wall as a child?

Holmbo

None, and none now, either. Posters aren’t a thing in my culture, nor are they in the country I was born and raised in. 

Just now, Storm_leopardcat said:

None, and none now, either. Posters aren’t a thing in my culture, nor are they in the country I was born and raised in. 

It is quite strange to hear people talking about posters on their bedroom walls. Or wallpaper. Or painted walls in every room of the house. From what I’ve heard about how expensive the USA is, I shocked people can afford any of this.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Storm_leopardcat said:

How interesting! Do you decorate your house/space with other items (like pillows or something) or is it just not a thing to decorate your house in your culture?

12 hours ago, Storm_leopardcat said:

It is quite strange to hear people talking about posters on their bedroom walls. Or wallpaper. Or painted walls in every room of the house. From what I’ve heard about how expensive the USA is, I shocked people can afford any of this.

I can imagine. Can’t speak for the USA since I live in the Netherlands, but here it is not very expensive to buy wall paint/wallpaper. Also posters are usually pretty cheap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nix said:

How interesting! Do you decorate your house/space with other items (like pillows or something) or is it just not a thing to decorate your house in your culture?

It.....just isn't a thing?
People/families have enough to worry about, let alone, buy expensive posters and wallpaper the walls/paint them, for rooms that may not even be permenant.

Families are also large, with many children, thought that trend seems to be decreasing, in upper-class and middle-class families. 

Though when people move into their actual houses, which they built, and now own, people do decorate their walls. With decoration peices on shelves and stuff. Maybe have a themed bedroom.

• Like 2