an alloromantic but not comfortable to be alloromantic

hi everyone ik some of u probably have seen my past comment , ik i might be alloromantic and ik its normal for alloromantic to dont feel romantic attraction for period of times but i just dont feel comfortable to be identify as alloromantic, i feel like aroflux since there was time i used to be aromantic then lithromantic then litflux then recipe romantic , then now but the thing most time my crushes lasts for 1-2 day at maximum or if i dont interact with them it goes away untill i see them again or interact with them though there are expections but for my expections the attraction fluid btw alterous and romantic attraction, should i stick to label alloromantic or..?

Labels exist to make us easier to describe ourselves and make us feel comfortable. If you don't feel that alloromantic describes you and don't feel it like a label that suits you perfectly, then using it wouldn't make sense. I know there is a label that describes a fluctuating orientation, like, you can be aro one day and the next one be hetero allo, or bi allo, and the next time gray aro... I don't know. If alloromantic doesn't sound appealing to you then you can remain unlabelled or look for more specific labels until you find one you feel comfortable with.

• Thanks 1