getting more and more confused every moment even as allo...

i asked my qpr/friend that how do u know difference btw friendship and romantic attraction, this is what he said { friendship is the trust gained on someone that you frequently want to be around. love is when you’re really close to them relationship-wise } i dont understand it- what if i want relationship with every single person - im getting really confused- i asked them if they have even felt like u feel like u cant find ut difference btw friendship and romantic relationship they said yes but what they explained did not sound like it at all-

idk what to do anymore its like- idk if its cause i cant accept my alloromantic part of myself or its really that i cant find out difference btw crush and squish or alterous attraction much-

society norms just make everything more hard to understand, kissing only coded for romantic relationship or calling someone love- i cant understand this even a 1 percent-

if u feel jealous they are close with someone else it coded romantic relationship then lets say this i have this feeling toward everyone around me then im crushing on every single person around myself? does it even make sense-

if u get obsessive with someone people count it as crush - then someone like me who suffer from OCD how gonna find it out-

being nervous- huh well im all time nervous

if this is what alloromantic feels like i have to say its sucks { no offence to anyone }

idk what to say-

just help ,_,

• Like 1

Even alloromantic people can have trouble figuring out what romantic attraction is and/or what makes it different from other forms of attraction, it's not just an aro thing. So it's completely valid and probably not that uncommon. It sounds like you're quite worried, I know it's not that easy but I wouldn't worry about it too much because it really doesn't matter, attraction can mean different things for different people and it can take time to figure out what it means to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/25/2022 at 2:57 AM, bat said:

Even alloromantic people can have trouble figuring out what romantic attraction is and/or what makes it different from other forms of attraction, it's not just an aro thing. So it's completely valid and probably not that uncommon. It sounds like you're quite worried, I know it's not that easy but I wouldn't worry about it too much because it really doesn't matter, attraction can mean different things for different people and it can take time to figure out what it means to you.

mhm alright thx u so much for explaining, ur quite right but the thing is im struggling about it around 2 yrs ;w; and im feelings so fluid or its just for everyone- idk what to say...