How to reject someone despite arophobic friends?

Rowanus

My friends know im aromantic but recently there's been a dilemma. I'm currently pretending to be oblivious to the crushes these two girls have on me so I don't have to deal with it but now my other friends are trying to tell me about these crushes and I've told them I don't want to know but they keep making me guess who it is. One of my friends keeps on asking whether I'm sure I've never had a crush before and then when she gave up asking she started guilt tripping me about it saying they're gonna be heartbroken. Can I have some advice? I feel really stuck and annoyed at my friends.

I would be firm with them about your wants and your aroness. It is unfortunate for the people who may have a crush on you but it’s best to be clear as early as you can. I’ve done the oblivious thing before and it didn’t help anything, probably made it harder in the end. Hopefully your friends will actually listen.
Good luck to you! 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, PeepsInTheChiliPot said:

I would be firm with them about your wants and your aroness. It is unfortunate for the people who may have a crush on you but it’s best to be clear as early as you can. I’ve done the oblivious thing before and it didn’t help anything, probably made it harder in the end. Hopefully your friends will actually listen.
Good luck to you! 

Thanks for the advice I'll yeah I'll try my best thanks :)

• Like 1